and
rosie.jpg

not to mention:
cindy%20sheehan.jpg

Or
sexy-coulter.JPG

EAT A SANDWICH, Damn it!
britney_spears_shaving-hair-bald.jpg

Undeniable proof, bald is not always beautiful...

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Whilst I do think that Ms Parker's alleged sexiness is overplayed, she is far from being the fair target for such a poll.

Unsexiest in a room with Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, Charisma Carpenter and Liv Tyler maybe but ... hmmm ... actually chaps, I'm off to go find that room :lol:.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Whilst I do think that Ms Parker's alleged sexiness is overplayed, she is far from being the fair target for such a poll.

Unsexiest in a room with Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, Charisma Carpenter and Liv Tyler maybe but ... hmmm ... actually chaps, I'm off to go find that room :lol:.

Be sure to leave directions mate!
Remember, as a married man you can look... whereas I'm single... heh!

On the other photos... a line from a bugs bunny cartoon came to mind... where he meets Witch Hazel for the first time... looks at the camera and says... "she may not be very pretty now... but she was somebody's baby once!"

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'd like to find the aforementioned room as well :D

on the other hand, as the saying goes: "no matter how hot she is, someone somewhere is tired of putting up with her crap!"

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't find her all that attractive--much too bony--but would agree that I could list others further down the list quite easily.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Parker is fugly and rail thin (yech). Now her Sex And The City co-star Kim Cattrall? Rawr! :fanboy:

brianhunter

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I have never understood her overplayed sexiness either. She is too thin and has a beak nose! Yet, we see her in shampoo and fashion commercials as the worlds prettiest lady.
Sarah180308WIRE_468x622.jpg

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yet, we see her in shampoo and fashion commercials as the worlds prettiest lady.

I think that is the crux of the 'problem'.

She certainly does not deserve the 'award' she got lumbered with - after all, if she worked in any of our places of employment I'm sure that she would be held as being more than worthy of regard.

But when an advertising attempt is made to over-elevate anything there is a backlash from the common ground.