Road rage

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drive around in full uniform with your black belt on, then a road rager might think twice about getting agressive. :)

or they may see it as a challenge. As they get out of their shouting 'so you think you're hard then'. I've lost count of the times civilians have done this to military personnel.

ShortBridge

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
or they may see it as a challenge. As they get out of their shouting 'so you think you're hard then'. I've lost count of the times civilians have done this to military personnel.

I agree. I find that rank and status in traditional martial arts invites more negative attention than it discourages. That's one of several reasons that I stay pretty private about it.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I was driving home from work today and had a guy slam on his brakes and turn his car diagonally blocking the road in front of me. Admittedly i was following him too close however not intentionally i just wasnt paying attention. I drive 2 hours each way to work so i turn on a podcast and kinda zone out listening and driving.
So when he first stopped in the road i thought he was having a problem so I slowed down and was starting to get out to see if they were ok. Then i realized he was jumping out of his car screaming at me.
I just pulled my door closed threw the car in drive and drove around him. He punched my passenger side window as I passed and i could see him holding his hand in the rear view as I drove away pretty sure his hand didn't feel good.
I fell bad for tailgating him but damn dude he needs to relax I wasnt even behind him that long I just turned onto that road so it was for less than 3 miles.

Latest Discussions