Rick Tew's fighting experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
sure has... nhb fighting circles... the small ones... also sensei has also used it to defend himself... as well as many instructors. dates, times, etc... well i'll look around for some police reports.

peace

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Enson said:
sure has... nhb fighting circles... the small ones...

Which events has he fought in??

Mike

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Enson said:
sure has... nhb fighting circles... the small ones... also sensei has also used it to defend himself... as well as many instructors. dates, times, etc... well i'll look around for some police reports.

peace

Who did he lose....or win against?

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
well these are good questions.... the orignal question was has rtms been tested. not sensei's skill. or did i misunderstand the question? anyway... i will try and find out that info for you all.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Enson said:
well these are good questions.... the orignal question was has rtms been tested. not sensei's skill. or did i misunderstand the question? anyway... i will try and find out that info for you all.

Ok...I'll rephrase my question: Who has fought in the NHB matches and which ones? I do have to say though, that it appeard, to me anyway, that you were referring to Tew in your entire reply!

I look forward to your reply! :)

Mike

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
MJS said:
Ok...I'll rephrase my question: Who has fought in the NHB matches and which ones? I do have to say though, that it appeard, to me anyway, that you were referring to Tew in your entire reply!

Mike

Seemed that way to me as well.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
MJS said:

Mike

I was just looking over the thread about Hatsumi. Pretty interesting debate going on about his skill. I can see that some members are providing some good info on his skill, whats been tested, etc. I notice though that the above question still seems to go unanswered. I certainly hope that I don't have to email Tews manager Kevin to get the info. We all know how that goes!!! :rolleyes:

Mike

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Enson said:

Any progress on those answers?

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
Any progress on those answers?

Robert-

If I had to wager a bet, I'd have to say that there has been little to no progress. However, I just shot off an email to Tews group, asking about this. Now, if I had to wager another bet, I'd have to say that 1, 2 or both will happen.

1- It'll take forever to get a reply.

2- The reply will be vauge, still leaving that cloud of mystery.

Mike

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
MJS said:
Robert-

If I had to wager a bet, I'd have to say that there has been little to no progress. However, I just shot off an email to Tews group, asking about this. Now, if I had to wager another bet, I'd have to say that 1, 2 or both will happen.

1- It'll take forever to get a reply.

2- The reply will be vauge, still leaving that cloud of mystery.

Mike
i told them not to reply to your baiting. sorry!

peace

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Enson said:
i told them not to reply to your baiting. sorry!

peace

Thats fine. I, as well as quite a few others, have already formed my opinion about Tew and his ummmm..."style" :rolleyes:

Mike

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's very good to see the level of honest and open discussion that Mr. Tew's system encourages.

Since we aren't likely to get any real detail on it or it's founder, I think this subject is dead. Mr. Tew is no doubt aware of our existance, and is more than welcome to send an official representative, or even register himself to explain the benefits of his creation, and why it is superior to systems that have been field tested for generations.

Barring that, I think the silence and the evasions speak for themselves.

Matter closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions