Rhode Islanders, and surrounding area

gixxershane

Green Belt
Reaction score
I am attempting to get some sort of work out gathering together.. I would like to gather in a martial arts work out type setting.

I would like to try for next saturday at my place again. I have a really good sized back yard to work in so.. Im going to send out emails to some people I know in the local area.

I train Parker Kenpo, and have a few people that I work out with that are intrested. Any one in any style is welcom to come by and join.. :)
I hope to have a few people to come by next saturday ( the 18th of october) so we can work some martial arts applications..
smile.gif

anyone in the area , I live in Woonsocket RI, is more than welcome to come by.. just shoot me a pm or post up here!

for thoes who dont know RI, Woonsocket is in the north east corner of the state.. It is about 12 min north of Providence, and 5 min from Blackstone and Bellingham MA.

dont be shy!

your brother in the arts
shane

OP
gixxershane

gixxershane

Green Belt
Reaction score
no body is intrested? If i dont get any takers for this saturday i guess i will just go hunting instead, it is opening day for birds and what not so at least i have options. :)

Kosho Gakkusei

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Sorry Shane, I won't be in that area until November 14-15. But I'll be at the Hanshi Bruce Juchnik Seminar in Narragansett. Will you be coming?

_Don Flatt

OP
gixxershane

gixxershane

Green Belt
Reaction score
i have not gotten the word from my wife if we already have plans.. :(

this usually happens, I want to go to a seminar, and she has plans to go out of state or something... we might have to go to a family party in CT for that weekend.

I hope to have an answer soon... :eek:

celtic, I understand... I would like to get some mat time in with you as well.

I need to win a lot of money, or my business really needs to take off so I can just travel around the country to work kenpo with everyone on the boards..

Latest Discussions