lets get together again

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello,
I hope this finds everyone well. I had a good time when about 25 of us got together in natick area. I would like to do this again. I would like to get together at a Dojo this time and maybe order out some food, But this time share some info and make it a lite or mid level work out like a open seminar. have different people teach or share what that person whats to and make it like 15 min or 20 min time frames. a ton can be covered and passed on. what do you think? Mr. and Mrs. Cunningham, Joe Rebelo,
John Evans, Jesse D, Matt Barnes, Shawn Seifer, Hanshi Seavey,
Carol Kaur, TShadowChaser, to name some, sorry if I missed a name. so what do we all think and also anyone who did not go can and should come if we do this...

Kosho

KempoShaun

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'd certainly find a way to be there, though I wouldn't be able to work out, I'd love to be there to chat it up. Great idea!

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Rt. 9 in mass.

kosho

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
If you all will trip out to California, I could attend. Maybe, one of these days, I will be able to attend a get together on the East Coast, I hope so. Would like to meet all the people mentioned.

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I will be in RENO on the 12th maybe you could drive by. LOL
kosho

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
mass is to far of a drive for me, im saving my money for the M&G next summer. if anyone is in the Bluegrass state anytime soon let me know

B

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Jesse D,
You did a great job last time with this. Maybe the Dojo that you had in natick would work for this? Jan 2008, works for me?

anyone else have any idears on this/

Thank you lawdog for your surpport.

Kosho

Kennedy_Shogen_Ryu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
We could try to plan one in the Great White North for those who live in Canada! Sometimes it feels like I'm the only lonely Cannuck in this Forum. If anyone could somehow get to Ontario I could definately look at getting together. Anyone....anyone? It's not that cold....all the time....

bill007

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
We could try to plan one in the Great White North for those who live in Canada! Sometimes it feels like I'm the only lonely Cannuck in this Forum. If anyone could somehow get to Ontario I could definately look at getting together. Anyone....anyone? It's not that cold....all the time....​

Great North... we are not esquimos because we live in Canada lol, you have guy's from Montreal here, there's me an also Marlon.

Dominic

Latest Discussions