Revenge Of The Ninja

cashwo

Green Belt
Reaction score
Just by a fluke chance I found Revenge Of The Ninja starring the one and only Sho Kosugi on DVD at Circuit City for $9.99!!!!!!! This movie, The Karate Kid, and The Five Deadly Vemons is what sold me on starting Martial Arts. I am now one happy man!!!

:ninja: :ninja:

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
cashwo said:
Just by a fluke chance I found Revenge Of The Ninja starring the one and only Sho Kosugi on DVD at Circuit City for $9.99!!!!!!! This movie, The Karate Kid, and The Five Deadly Vemons is what sold me on starting Martial Arts. I am now one happy man!!!

Yeah... many of Sho's ninja movies are now availble as cheap DVDs.

OP
cashwo

cashwo

Green Belt
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Yeah... many of Sho's ninja movies are now availble as cheap DVDs.
I had no idea. I just finished watching it and it was as great as I remembered it.

M

MisterMike

cashwo said:

That was a good one. :ultracool

Now I'm gonna go DVD hunting...

Shizen Shigoku

Purple Belt
Reaction score
"Revenge of the Ninja" was pretty good, but I liked #1 and #3 in that series better ("Enter the Ninja" and "Ninja 3 the Domination").

Ooh, know what would be cool? A DVD set that has all 3 movies!

And maybe even "Pray for Death" as an extra!

P

Peaceful Tiger

Shizen Shigoku said:
"Revenge of the Ninja" was pretty good, but I liked #1 and #3 in that series better ("Enter the Ninja" and "Ninja 3 the Domination").

Ooh, know what would be cool? A DVD set that has all 3 movies!

And maybe even "Pray for Death" as an extra!
Just for fun I'd like to see some higher budgeted, better scripted remakes of all three movies, a bit like what they are doing with the 'Night of the Living Dead' zombie series.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Which movie did Sho have the Chainmail Ninja hood in? or was that in "The Master" on TV, I can never remember.

Not the Helmet he had in Pray For Death, but the chainmail mask...

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Which movie did Sho have the Chainmail Ninja hood in? or was that in "The Master" on TV, I can never remember.

I'm pretty sure it was the TV series... Anyone remember the other series, The Raven? ;)

Jeff

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Technopunk said:

i remember seeing him with that mask in a poster hanging in my brother's room.

peace

OP
cashwo

cashwo

Green Belt
Reaction score
Peaceful Tiger said:
Just for fun I'd like to see some higher budgeted, better scripted remakes of all three movies, a bit like what they are doing with the 'Night of the Living Dead' zombie series.
That would be great. I used to have a copy of a copy of III. That one was great. I don't remember much of Enter the Ninja but I love the beginning to 3 with him hidding in the dirt. That was the coolest!!!

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sho made an appearance as a ninja assassin at the end of "Blind Fury" with Rutger Hauer...

IMDB credits him as "The Assassin"

Personally, I like his name in 9 Deaths of the Ninja: "Spike Shinobi"

LOL!

ShaneLayton

White Belt
Reaction score
Kreth said:
I'm pretty sure it was the TV series... Anyone remember the other series, The Raven? ;)

Jeff
Yes I do. I found one episode that I had taped (I work wierd hours) that I had not managed to tape over. How about Lee Major's accent?

I ordered the pilot for "The Master" on DVD from CD Universe . . . it was cheap and I was feeling nostalgic. Now its collecting dust!

Shane

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ShaneLayton said:
I ordered the pilot for "The Master" on DVD from CD Universe . . . it was cheap and I was feeling nostalgic. Now its collecting dust!

Shane
They did the two The Master "movies" on MST3k... Freakin hillarious.

Shizen Shigoku

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Peaceful Tiger: "Just for fun I'd like to see some higher budgeted, better scripted remakes of all three movies, a bit like what they are doing with the 'Night of the Living Dead' zombie series."

YES! "Night of the Living Ninja" !!! :lol: :D

OP
cashwo

cashwo

Green Belt
Reaction score
Shizen Shigoku said:
YES! "Night of the Living Ninja" !!! :lol: :D
That made me laugh out loud!!! I hanven't seen some of these movies, I must make the trek to the local flea market/dirt mall and see what turns up.

OP
cashwo

cashwo

Green Belt
Reaction score
ShaneLayton said:
From what I remember they took a couple of episodes and combined them (very poorly) to make the movies.
Now that's bad. I didn't know that. When I was little I used to make audio tapes of The Master and of the A-Team. They need to put The Master Series on DVD, they've put everything else out so they might as well.

Latest Discussions