Woke up this morning with an idea.

D

Dennis Font

Good day all. Woke up this morning with an idea of a ninjitu forum were students can trade psychological senerios. May be we can start from hear. My Example: I call from a shooting rang making sure that my phone caches all the background shooting then I ask them to wonder were I`m calling from after leting them know leave by saying I need to show you something. Building the anticipation with a secret .After a week show up dramatically with a gun and start teaching them on how to properly hold and shoot it. This can create a span of emotion in seduction. If you can create and share with me any pycological senerios I welcome you

OP
J

jibran

Mr Font,
Will you please clarify what you are attempting to express. I am utterly confused.

DWeidman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Dennis Font said:
Good day all. Woke up this morning with an idea of a ninjitu forum were students can trade psychological senerios...
:)

How much did you drink the night before you wrote this?

-Daniel

OP

5 hand swords

Dennis Font said:
Good day all. Woke up this morning with an idea of a ninjitu forum were students can trade psychological senerios. May be we can start from hear. My Example: I call from a shooting rang making sure that my phone caches all the background shooting then I ask them to wonder were I`m calling from after leting them know leave by saying I need to show you something. Building the anticipation with a secret .After a week show up dramatically with a gun and start teaching them on how to properly hold and shoot it. This can create a span of emotion in seduction. If you can create and share with me any pycological senerios I welcome you
to Quote from the above "After a week show up dramatically with a gun"
This is the part that really sounds like a bad idea.
Get you arrested or killed around here.

OP
D

Dennis Font

Grow up and stop picking me apart just trying to spark some inspiration on the less talked about aspect ninjitsu which is psychological warfare share some brainstorming ideas thats all.

OP
J

jibran

No offense, but maybe if you improve your grammar, learn how to spell, and turn off the bold people will understand your point. Please clarify; I am still confused. Are you in your hangover right now (serious question)?

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Dennis Font said:
Grow up and stop picking me apart just trying to spark some inspiration on the less talked about aspect ninjitsu which is psychological warfare share some brainstorming ideas thats all.
Don't worry man. I think they were just practicing on you. LOL. I think it's a good idea. Psi warfare. Cool.

OP
G

Gary Arthur

Guys
Please learn some respect. OK I had problems understanding what Dennis Font wrote but before you slam him for his grammar bear in mind (and I'm not in any way saying he is) but have you considered that he could be Dislexic or have English not as a first language.

Please guys learn some respect.

OP
J

jibran

I have nothing against him; note that I also recommended turning bold off. I did not focus only on the spelling/grammar. Also, even if the grammar is ignored, I do not understand the point of his initial post.

OP
L

Limeydog

So would I be correct in saying you are building the students anticipation regarding class topics. Possibly using mind games to keep students learning/training at your dojo?

Or

Using mind games against your opponent? Such as feigning injury (i.e injured left hand and then hitting them with it, catching them by surprise).

Please expand a little bit more.

Thanks

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Once again I get a negative ding for something I posted. The funny thing is is that I was trying to be nice to the person who started the topic. AND as usual the person who dinged me didn't even sign their name. Thanks.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Satt said:
Once again I get a negative ding for something I posted. The funny thing is is that I was trying to be nice to the person who started the topic. AND as usual the person who dinged me didn't even sign their name. Thanks.
If you click on the User CP link above, it will show you, among other things, your most recent rep point, with the name of the member who gave them to you, as well as any comments they might have made...

Jeff

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok, my bad. Apparently, only mods, super-mods, admins, etc, can see who sent them rep points. Feel free to ignore my previous post, which was typed before my morning coffee had kicked in...

Jeff