Red belt promotion

Greg King

Green Belt
Reaction score
My sons red belt promotion is tonight (in KyuKi-Do the next belt is black )he has to know two forms ,.Chon Ji In Sam Chang is the regular form and Man Nam is the weapons form with his bo.Ironed his uniform and made sure all the patches are in the right place.He is the only brown belt promoting tonight ,i think i'm more nervous than he is .i'll post results as soon as i know.:partyon:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good luck to you and him! :asian:

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
best of luck to you and him ...sending good thoughts your way

G

gtmazzeo

Greg King said:
My sons red belt promotion is tonight (in KyuKi-Do the next belt is black )he has to know two forms ,.Chon Ji In Sam Chang is the regular form and Man Nam is the weapons form with his bo.Ironed his uniform and made sure all the patches are in the right place.He is the only brown belt promoting tonight ,i think i'm more nervous than he is .i'll post results as soon as i know.:partyon:
that is really awsome . i started a month , and i just got my first strip . i was so excited . feels like im acomplishing something . even though i already have felt martial is one of the better things to ever happen in my life .i really didnt have anyone to tell so here i am ! its just a reasurance that your getting some where and i hope you are very proud of your son ..

Garth Mazzeo

tkd_jen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Good luck, and (in advance and in full faith of success) Congratulations!!!

I just got home from my Red Senior test, I passed, but of course felt I could do better! Oh well, if we are never satisfied we keep working hard right? :)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
tkd_jen said:
I just got home from my Red Senior test, I passed, but of course felt I could do better! Oh well, if we are never satisfied we keep working hard right? :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
tkd_jen said:
Good luck, and (in advance and in full faith of success) Congratulations!!!

Congratulations - and you are exactly right: the people who are satisfied with what they have learned generally stop improving.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations to everyone for a job well done. Greg, I know you haven't posted, but I have faith all went very well. :D

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congratulations (am assuming, like Lisa, everyone passed)!

Now what do you get to learn for your new rank?

What did you have to do for your (respective) tests?

Miles