Real belt ranking

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Do you like mountain women?

Of course I do, they are very beautiful and keep in excellent shape :)
597886-6-1264793398561.jpg

By the way, if a Norwegian mountain girl wears a green cap it means she is single.
21-4009.jpg

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

By the way, if a Norwegian mountain girl wears a green cap it means she is single.
21-4009.jpg
Mate, I think you have proven beyond reasonable doubt, you are truly a mountain man.

OP
Zero

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

21-4009.jpg
Green hat? This sounds like a set up to me...

OP
Zero

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
So I still have no idea how to put back in my styles etc on my MT personal profile, am I worse than Tez3 when it comes to computers then? This option seems to be gone now...??

But thanks for all the mountains and mountain women snaps

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Green hat? This sounds like a set up to me...

It started as an April`s Fools joke but caught on..
Hikers to wear green hats if open to romance - The Local
"Going on the mountain at Easter?" it read. "Remember to bring your green hat if you're single, red hat if you are taken and orange hat if you might be open for contact."

I am only glad you weren't giving us the same pose as that first sheila you posted!!! Very glad! : )

Actually throwing off your clothes on mountaintops or just nude hiking is a growing trend around here... :D

978x.jpg

norge1.jpg

(somewhere over in Britain right now Tez plans a mountain vacation to Norway)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As an incentive to learn how to use the computer properly booking a holiday online to Norway seems pretty good!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do need to get more up to speed with the computer as in Girl Guiding everything is now done on it, the forms we use are online, we email parents and we have a system called 'Go!' which parents and potential volunteers wherever they are put their details on of the girls and themselves if wanting to be leaders, it gets 'sent' to you when you log on, you contact the people concerned, put the girls on waiting lists, joining lists etc and it's a bit of a nightmare because it's not a fool proof system to start with. A lot of younger computer savvy ladies have trouble with it so the ones like me have no hope! We get instructions to help but just confuse things further because we don't know what they mean lol. :D

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ooooo just found out a Scottish Guide unit is going to an international camp next year in Rennesøy, I'm going to see if I can join them ;)

OP
Zero

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It started as an April`s Fools joke but caught on..
Hikers to wear green hats if open to romance - The Local
"Going on the mountain at Easter?" it read. "Remember to bring your green hat if you're single, red hat if you are taken and orange hat if you might be open for contact."

Actually throwing off your clothes on mountaintops or just nude hiking is a growing trend around here... :D

978x.jpg

(somewhere over in Britain right now Tez plans a mountain vacation to Norway)

Norwegian Girl Guides hehe! I like it!!