Krav Maga grading

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
so got my first grading for Krav Maga in September it'll be a 4 hour test and to qualify you have to have trained 30 hours. The criteria isn't much It's way less than what we've learnt and very basic moves. I'm not worried about it I've done way harder gradings. At first I wasn't going to grade because it doesn't interest me but they said once the first gradings done they'll start a new advanced class for people who pass to learn higher up stuff and that's the only reason I've ever graded to learn new stuff. Got plenty of time to prepare and looking forward to it, I'm seeing it as a 4 hour training session where I could get a new rank after. I'll update in September once it's done

Also the head guys starting a kids program for it and asked if I want to help assist for free training. Not sure if I will yet but hey we'll see

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
so got my first grading for Krav Maga in September it'll be a 4 hour test and to qualify you have to have trained 30 hours. The criteria isn't much It's way less than what we've learnt and very basic moves. I'm not worried about it I've done way harder gradings. At first I wasn't going to grade because it doesn't interest me but they said once the first gradings done they'll start a new advanced class for people who pass to learn higher up stuff and that's the only reason I've ever graded to learn new stuff. Got plenty of time to prepare and looking forward to it, I'm seeing it as a 4 hour training session where I could get a new rank after. I'll update in September once it's done

Also the head guys starting a kids program for it and asked if I want to help assist for free training. Not sure if I will yet but hey we'll see

Ah that's awesome mate, very exciting. Please let us know how it goes. And wow 4 hours for a first grading, that's intense! And yeah grading is good like that, leads to learning more and deepening your understanding of the art.

Cool to hear bout the potential kid's class, I honestly just love helping teach the kid's class. It has a different element to the adult's class, and gives the kids a really nice foundation. Not to mention hilarious at times XD

Latest Discussions