Reagan's Death

C

Cobra

Any comments? What did you think of him as a person, and a president?

In my oponion, he is one of the best presidents in the last 100 years. He was truly a great man and will be missed.

jeffbeish

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Cobra said:

In my oponion, he is one of the best presidents in the last 100 years. He was truly a great man and will be missed.

Agreed. I was born when FDR was President so have some experience with those guys. :) I also lived under the threat, was in SAC, of being nuked at any moment and thanks to President Reagan pushing the USSR into a corner that 74-year failed system ended. Now the only Communists left are China, Cuba and the mainstream media in the USA.

BTW, it is Reagan not Regan.

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Cobra said:

I don't think this is a good thread to have right now, given that the man just passed away. There are many people who don't think that he is a great man, or that he was a great president, yet, do we really want to have a political debate over him considering his death was so recent? Six months from now maybe, but now is too soon.

I say people should reserve their comments to pay respects for the memorial thread....IMHO.

:asian:

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
His economic and foreign policies were a little questionable IMO, but I agree with Paul. Give the man some peace, if only for a little while.

:asian:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Out of respect for Mr. Reagan, could we please hold back on the discussion of his legacy until after this coming Saturday? I know many folks would like to discuss it, but a few days won't kill us.

Thanks. :)

OP
C

Cobra

Cobra said:

Alright, now we can talk about the legacy of Regan.

OP
G

Gary Crawford

you could have least spelled his name right

Latest Discussions