Reading Parker's Infinite Insights

Have you read Parker's five Infinite Insights books?

• I have read all five of Parker's Infinite Insights books within the past year.

• I have read all five books more than a year ago.

• I have read some of the books, but not all of them.

• I have never read any of them.

Results are only viewable after voting.
M

Mark Weiser

Your correct you can get all the books currently but #3 is out of stock currently at all the suppliers. Standing by with the credit card when they do.

M

Mark Weiser

Mike how much did it set ya back? I am checking around on prices?

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Mark Weiser said:
I am checking around on prices?
You'll find the Infinite Insights Series for anywhere from $ 14.95 to $19.95 and some at $24.95 - The Encyclopedia is going for around $26.95 to $35.95 at most of the sources I have seen. If not let us know what and how much others are charging for them. I would stay away from E-Bay unless you are desperate.

:asian:

M

Mark Weiser

Well I must have a different source my wholesale supplier sells them to me for $19.95 and being a reseller myself I would have to make the price somewhere in the area of $29.95 Retail at the lower end of retail mark-up jist to cover S/H and Taxes lol.

GAB

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Mark Weiser said:
Well I must have a different source my wholesale supplier sells them to me for $19.95 and being a reseller myself I would have to make the price somewhere in the area of $29.95 Retail at the lower end of retail mark-up jist to cover S/H and Taxes lol.
Hi Mark,

That is interesting your site SFCSTC shows the Infinite Insight books priced at $19.95.

Did you ever receive the Money Order I sent you? I have not received the books yet.

Regards, Gary

GAB

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Seig said:
Gary,
Your above post was a bit inappropriate, in the future, please take things like this to PM or E-mail.
Thanks,
Mike
Hi Sieg,

After seeing it in print and brought to my attention. I will be more careful in the future.

Happy Holiday

Regards, Gary

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
However
It is an interesting thought, maybe they found a lower priced reseller??

Todd

scfgabe

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I am just beginning my study of American Kenpo, so I would love to read and study everything that I can get my hands on. Where would I get a hold of these and other works by Ed Parker?

Thanks,

Gabe

Kenpobuff

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I got all five for X-mas this last year and have read them all. I'm not sure I will read them all every year but there is some good information in all volumes. I found mine at AWMA.

GAB

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
SIMONCURRAN said:
I just ordered a set (I hope...)

I am looking forward to getting stuck in.
Hi Simon,

So how are the books?

Did you get a chance to read any of them yet?

Regards, Gary

Simon Curran

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
GAB said:
Hi Simon,

So how are the books?

Did you get a chance to read any of them yet?

Regards, Gary
Hi Gary,
I am still waiting for them to be delivered, but I will let you know when I get them...
Simon

GAB

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
SIMONCURRAN said:
Hi Gary,
I am still waiting for them to be delivered, but I will let you know when I get them...
Simon
Thanks Simon,

I am now awaiting word as to what happened to the MO, Had to find the receipt, LOL, End of year cubby holes and all, in a jacket pocket../ DUH...

Take care, Gary

Simon Curran

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
GAB said:
Thanks Simon,

I am now awaiting word as to what happened to the MO, Had to find the receipt, LOL, End of year cubby holes and all, in a jacket pocket../ DUH...

Take care, Gary
Just a quick update, I have checked up with the company, and 1,2,3 and 5 are underway (should be getting them thursday) but 4 is on back order...

Probably won't be online so much this weekend, got some reading to do...

GAB

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi Simon,

Well that is good news for you. I ordered a few through Amazon.com, I have always had good luck with them. Should have done that in the first place.

Hi Mark,

I notice you have a new web site and done some major remodeling...
That back ground is familiar, wasn't that something Bob Hubbard did for America???

Did he do your new website??? Since our fall out with the books, I have been watching your post's...

I believe the staff ought to check you out, your stories are not quite the same over the past several months.

Now you don't even post your address. You are involved in terrorist defense and do your lessons by distance learning???

I am contacting you this way since you won't answer my e-mail, shoot me a line will you?

Maybe you can clear up a few things, I have had a few discussions about your posts with others and they feel the same way I am inclined...

Regards, Gary

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
GAB said:
Hi Simon,

Well that is good news for you. I ordered a few through Amazon.com, I have always had good luck with them. Should have done that in the first place.

Hi Mark,

I notice you have a new web site and done some major remodeling...
That back ground is familiar, wasn't that something Bob Hubbard did for America???

Did he do your new website??? Since our fall out with the books, I have been watching your post's...

I believe the staff ought to check you out, your stories are not quite the same over the past several months.

Now you don't even post your address. You are involved in terrorist defense and do your lessons by distance learning???

I am contacting you this way since you won't answer my e-mail, shoot me a line will you?

Maybe you can clear up a few things, I have had a few discussions about your posts with others and they feel the same way I am inclined...

Regards, Gary
Now, maybe it's just me. But each time I read one of your psots, I just keep thinking you're getting wierder and wierder, and are unable to take a clue. If you keep calling someone, and they don't take your calls, at what point would you actually start to gather that they might not wish to dialogue with you? If you ask the ladies what the difference is between an ex-boyfriend and a stalker is, you'll get a lot of input about the ability to grab a clue, and take the hint when "no" is the only answer you recieve.

Stalking someone publicly, instead of privately, is still representative of the same clueless pathology. I've noted several threads where people have stopped replying to your prompts, you attempt to goad them to respond, and still they do not. I'm thinking there must be some truth to you being and old boxer, cuz the argument for degredation of gray matter is certainly evident in your actions.

Dave