Question about Kul Sool Won form Joong Guep Hyung

Sdlively

White Belt
Reaction score
I am starting to learn this form and was wondering if someone might know. I read somewhere that this form repeats several moves in it. I was wondering if someone might be able to give me a step by step moves for this form and maybe where it repeats itself. I tried to learn 8 moves a week when learning a new form so I am currently working on the first part.

Thanks
Stephanie

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't say that I have ever seen this form, but honestly, I would think that getting "help" here might well be counter-productive.
There are variations in the way forms are done from one system to another, and even one school to another within the same system. Your best bet is to get instruction from your teacher.
Sure, once you know a form well, it can be interesting to learn variations from different sources, but you have to learn YOUR schools version first.

Sabunimfrank64

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I can't say that I have ever seen this form, but honestly, I would think that getting "help" here might well be counter-productive.
There are variations in the way forms are done from one system to another, and even one school to another within the same system. Your best bet is to get instruction from your teacher.
Sure, once you know a form well, it can be interesting to learn variations from different sources, but you have to learn YOUR schools version first.
There's only one variation of joong gup hung as all schools in kuk sool won learn from the same source

Latest Discussions