Quest centers

Gotkenpo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'm looking for a martial art to study and am open to most martial arts as possibilities. I came across a Quest center here in Phoenix and was wondering if you could give me a semi detailed overvew of what I could expect to learn in this Dojo if i chose to join. I plan on physically going to check it out but was wondering if anyone could give me that overview before I go in.

Beau

lalom

Green Belt
Reaction score
I believe Michael Stinson is also a member of this board, or at least he was at one time.

I have seen Quest Centers also allow a free day to sit in and train during a session to get a feel of things. If they offer that, then try it out - I am confident you will enjoy it.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mod Note

Thread moved to
SKH/Quest/Toshindo/Shadows of Iga forum.

Pamela Piszczek
MT Super Moderator

saru1968

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'm looking for a martial art to study and am open to most martial arts as possibilities. I came across a Quest center here in Phoenix and was wondering if you could give me a semi detailed overvew of what I could expect to learn in this Dojo if i chose to join. I plan on physically going to check it out but was wondering if anyone could give me that overview before I go in.

Beau

Have you checked out any Bujinkan, Genbukan and Jinenkan in you area aswell? might be good to try them to compare and see what you like.

stephen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Check out everyone you can before you make a decision. In fact try to go several places for a couple of weeks (if you can spare the time) to get a feel for everything.

I only know one person in Arizona, but I would definitely recommend him:

www.shidoshi.com

SKB

Green Belt
Reaction score
I have trained with Mr. & Mrs. Stinson on several occasions. I have also trained with the folks at the Quest Center in Phoenix. If you have the time I recommend you stop by and take a look.