Pun game

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Saw this little thing here http://www.vigadget.com/2010/07/16/funny-puns-best-puns-of-all-time.html Thought it was cute... 1. A three legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He slides up to the bar and announces: “I’m looking for the man who shot my paw.” 2. A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was a nurse said ‘No change yet’. 3. The butcher backed up into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work. 4. What’s the definition of a will? (It’s a dead giveaway). 5. She used to have a boyfriend with a wooden leg, but she broke it off. 6. Show me a piano falling down a mineshaft on top of a kid and I’ll show you A-flat minor. 7. I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me. 8. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie. 9. A scientist doing a large experiment with liquid chemicals was trying to solve a problem when he fell in and became part of the solution. 10. Did you hear about the guy who emailed ten puns to friends, in the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh? Unfortunately, no pun in ten did. Write your favorite pun or one you made up and see if it can be bested. M*A*S*H (the tv show) was famous for it's puns. My all time favorite was one from where Henry Blake was drunkenly explaining to Father Mulcahy how he ended up in Korea because during a consultation session about a General's son who was having difficulty he said the chief surgeon had tiredly suggested a "coffee enema"... Henry: "...and I opened my big mouth and said does he want that with cream and sugar? ... (break in dialogue) I was on a plane to Korea in 12 hours... what do you think about that?" Father Mulcahy: "Well... the enema's loss was our gain Colonel".