Pull my Neck but Please not my Finger..

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
A short clip on the Neck pulling hand technique from an angle..
When your opponent's both arms are inside of your arms, you try to use "downward separate hands - double downward parry" to push his arms down and obtain the inside control, at the same time your opponent uses "upward separate hands - double comb hair" to keep your arms outside of his arms. This will be force against force, who will have advantage at this moment? What will you do then?

Also when you use "downward separate hands", if your opponent borrow your force, spin his arms into "twin peaks to the ears". This will be "borrow force". Who will have advantage at this moment? What will you do then?

Many interested situations can happen in the WC sticky hands training. But most WC guys just don't train this. I like your clip. At least you are the first person who starts to address these kind issues.

Hope my questions can generate more interested discussion such as:

What if your opponent uses

- left downward, right upward separate hands?
- left upward, right downward separate hands?
- arm guide?
- double pulling hands?

Last edited:
OP
futsaowingchun

futsaowingchun

Black Belt
Reaction score
When your opponent's both arms are inside of your arms, you try to use "downward separate hands - double downward parry" to push his arms down and obtain the inside control, at the same time your opponent uses "upward separate hands - double comb hair" to keep your arms outside of his arms. This will be force against force, who will have advantage at this moment? What will you do then?

Also when you use "downward separate hands", if your opponent borrow your force, spin his arms into "twin peaks to the ears". This will be "borrow force". Who will have advantage at this moment? What will you do then?

Many interested situations can happen in the WC sticky hands training. But most WC guys just don't train this. I like your clip. At least you are the first person who starts to address these kind issues.

Hope my questions can generate more interested discussion such as:

What if your opponent uses

- left downward, right upward separate hands?
- left upward, right downward separate hands?
- arm guide?
- double pulling hands?
I plan to address and make more videos in the future..thanks for your imput

Latest Discussions