Promotion

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by old_sempai

:asian:

I've been away from the forum for a while, my youner son recently got married and I've also been busy with family gatherings.

Regards

:asian: :asian:

Contratulasions!

:p

Concerning the techniques how does the "shihonage" evovle in your curriculum? I'm familiur with shihonage, and different variastions.

I'm just curiuos on how Your style "evovls" it...

/Yari

old_sempai

Green Belt
Reaction score
New Jersey, way in the woods with 2 dogs, one pass

I cannot speak with authority as to the evolution of how the "Pivot Take Down" came into our system except that Shihan Bowe took the techniques he learned in Japan, and from what is told today organized them into a sylabus [and this is fact since he originally had been attending college to become a Physical Education Instructor and later turned to becoming an attorney].

However, without revealing anything I can tell you that there is a move to make the public aware of this style in the very near future on other sites. And as soon as it becomes fact I'll point you in that direction.

Regards

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by old_sempai

I've been away from the forum for a while, my youner son recently got married

Congratulations!

Are your children martial artists as well?

old_sempai

Green Belt
Reaction score
New Jersey, way in the woods with 2 dogs, one pass

Thank you. Both studied when they were in their teens and rose to either 3rd level or 4th level grade. I'm currently teaching my oldest son privately, but what I'm teaching goes beyond just Nihon Goshin Aikido and includes the other arts that I cross-trained in.

Latest Discussions