Practice Pertners Chatter

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tulisan said:
Hey, Tim...I like the new name/avatar/ and lack on info on you profile. Sneaky! How do I know it's REALLY you!?!?! :uhohh: :lurk:

Can't fool you can I?

OP
Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Now I logged her off and logged me on. I use way to many different PCs. How are things in NC?

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Datu Puti said:
Now I logged her off and logged me on. I use way to many different PCs. How are things in NC?
Hi Tim,

Thanks for asking.

Things are going pretty good. I had a chance to hang out with Ray Dionaldo at the Blade show a couple of weeks ago at the unveiling of the new kerambit from he and Jerry Hossom.

Also, I have been in the lab playing with four basic counters to L v R Tapi-Tapi. One is somewhat based on hubad Mano-Mano, somewhat like the R v R Hubad counter of the single-lock trap clip that used to be on your site
(www.wmarnis.com).

Student wise, my classes are still small but there has been several student accomplishments that have been very encouraging to me.

My 20-month daughter loves to pick up the sticks. Recently, she picked up two and held them accurately. One time when she as younger, I showed her the single stick redonda strike using a paper towel roller. She hit me squarely on the head with a smile shared by both of us!

Take care,

Harold

OP
Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Way cool! Are you going to make it to MT camp in July?

:CTF:

S

StraightRazor

ARNIS PRINCESS said:
I forgot to sign her off before posting.

Im confused. You can run 2 accounts from the same computer? Mine always pops up as me when I open the martial talk page.

ARNIS PRINCESS

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
StraightRazor said:
Im confused. You can run 2 accounts from the same computer? Mine always pops up as me when I open the martial talk page.

There is a log out button near the top right. When using windows one has to be careful to mare sure you log out before letting use your PC. This is no different than someone would sign in and out of hotmail.

:ultracool

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
StraightRazor said:

Hi StraightRazor,

I don't think that you can run two concurrent accounts on the same computer. The logins on the same computer are mutually exclusive.

Best regards,

Palusut
MT Moderator

S

StraightRazor

ARNIS PRINCESS said:
There is a log out button near the top right. When using windows one has to be careful to mare sure you log out before letting use your PC. This is no different than someone would sign in and out of hotmail.

:ultracool

Seems like trouble.How can I tell whos who? Are you Princess or Datu?

btw: why can I see some names on the bottom of the page but other people dont show up?

E

Emptyglass

Originally Posted by StraightRazor

Hi StraightRazor,

I don't think that you can run two concurrent accounts on the same computer. The logins on the same computer are mutually exclusive.

Best regards,

Palusut
MT Moderator

Hi all:

I believe you could easily accomplish this if you delete your cookies or use a program like Virtual PC on a Macintosh or have different ISP's set up on your computer (say digital internet and a dial up connection). There are probably a bunch of ways to accomplish this I would suppose if you really wanted to.

Thanks,

Rich Curren

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Emptyglass said:
Hi all:

I believe you could easily accomplish this if you delete your cookies or use a program like Virtual PC on a Macintosh or have different ISP's set up on your computer (say digital internet and a dial up connection). There are probably a bunch of ways to accomplish this I would suppose if you really wanted to.

Thanks,

Rich Curren

Hi Rich,

I wholeheartedly agree with you. There are people whose hobby is to hack especially since no system is foolproof.

However, speaking for myself, I hope that type of person is too busy hacking and downloading Cindy Margolis than spending time engaging in "Friendly Discussions of the Martial Arts".

Best regards,

Palusut

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
StraightRazor said:
Clear your cookies, close all browser windows, reopen your browser and make sure the "remember me" box isn't checked when you log back in.

And when sharing a PC, make sure to log out. It saves headaches later on.

Addendum: Also remember, policy is 1 account per person. That is physical person. Those suffering from Multiple Personalities are still limited to 1 account. Sharing of accounts is also against policy. 1 human per account, and 1 account per human. Exceptions are available to Elf maidens, and Klingon warriors upon verification of species. :) Offer valid only on Earth.

E

Emptyglass

Hi Palusut:

Hacking is a bit strong but you get the idea. I for one hope they aren't wasting their efforts on our discussions as well.

Salamat po,

Rich Curren

S

StraightRazor

Cool...it just caught my attention since I took some heat about being a fake when I started here. Is stuff like this common? If it is i suppose i can understand the heat.