Practice Pertners

Darkmoon

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hi, I('mnew to the forum, and I was hopeing to find a few more people to practice with on Sundays. I train in Ferndale under Datu Spiro. I think that's the right title.... Anyone out there!

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Darkmoon said:
Hi, I('mnew to the forum, and I was hopeing to find a few more people to practice with on Sundays. I train in Ferndale under Datu Spiro. I think that's the right title.... Anyone out there!

Darkmoon,

Try here for a list of people and or training locations.

Personally, I am in Flint Michigan.

Tell Jay I said Hi, she is an old friend.

:asian:

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi Darkmoon,

wow...this is strange, but cool. We have 2 new members who are in Michigan and train with Jaye Spiro. Your friend (handler: "owwwthathurt_showmeagain") also trains with Jaye, and PMed me.

I'll quote what I said to him....

"Hi Chris.

I may have met you before at Jaye's at a seminar she may have hosted. Yes, Sensei Jaye is a wonderful instructor and practioner of FMA. I teach a small group in Rochester on Sundays from noon to 2 or 3 o'clock depending on what we are working on. You are welcome to stop by if you'd like. I'll leave you my number; you can call for directions anytime.

Tell Jaye I said Hi. How is she doing these days? I've been meaning to come by and visit her. Also...on forms, I am sure Jaye has good insight on those. What's her take on them?

Hartmans CD-Rom is a good one for learning them. I can show you what I know about the forms, if your curious, if I see you at a seminar at Jaye's, or if you come stop by on a Sunday.

Anyways, it was good talking to you, Chris. I would say nice meeting you, but your name is so familiar that I am sure we have met already!

Paul Janulis
248-722-1634"

The same invitation applies to you also. We are all one big Modern Arnis family (I bang sticks with Rich on Sunday evenings, because I don't mind driving to flint! :uhyeah: )

Talk to you soon!

Paul Janulis

OP
Darkmoon

Darkmoon

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thanks Rich, I'll tell her for you.

Paul!? We might have met at a seminar or two, although I'm not sure.It may have been at Hartman's Seminar about a year ago, or Dan Anderson's street fighting seminar. Chris was the one who told me about the forum. I'll probly call you for a Sunday morning practice.

So I'll talk to you later Paul and Rich are you coming to the next test?

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Datu Puti said:
Actually it would be Guro. :asian:

I think she likes to go by Sensei on the floor if I am not mistaken.

Hey, Tim...I like the new name/avatar/ and lack on info on you profile. Sneaky! How do I know it's REALLY you!?!?! :uhohh: :lurk:

Yours,
Tom Clancy

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Darkmoon said:
Thanks Rich, I'll tell her for you.

Paul!? We might have met at a seminar or two, although I'm not sure.It may have been at Hartman's Seminar about a year ago, or Dan Anderson's street fighting seminar. Chris was the one who told me about the forum. I'll probly call you for a Sunday morning practice.

So I'll talk to you later Paul and Rich are you coming to the next test?

If invited and not busy, sure! :asian:

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Darkmoon,

Welcome to MartialTalk!!!

Seigi (Enoch Calton) also trains in Modern Arnis in Warren, Mi. I cannot volunteer his availability but here is his public info from IMAF, Inc:

Apprentice Instructor: Enoch Carlton

11380 Kaltz
Warren, MI. 48089
Ph: (586) 756-1536
Email: [email protected]

Best regards.

Palusut

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Palusut said:
Hi Darkmoon,

Welcome to MartialTalk!!!

Seigi (Enoch Calton) also trains in Modern Arnis in Warren, Mi. I cannot volunteer his availability but here is his public info from IMAF, Inc:

Apprentice Instructor: Enoch Carlton

11380 Kaltz
Warren, MI. 48089
Ph: (586) 756-1536
Email: [email protected]

Best regards.

Palusut

Enoch is another good guy. As to the test at Jaye's, If invited, and I am in town :), I would enjoy being there.

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Darkmoon said:
Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I was hopeing to find a few more people to practice with on Sundays. I train in Ferndale under Datu Spiro. I think that's the right title.... Anyone out there!

Hey Darkmoon,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure I know you but not as your handle. Sensei Jaye is a good teacher and wonderful person.

Yours,
Dan Anderson

E

Emptyglass

Palusut said:
Cool, now, Let's get back to topic.

Right on! If you're in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area and are interested in the Filipino Martial Arts, drop me a PM or e-mail and maybe we can trade some information.

Maraming salamat po,

Rich Curren

Latest Discussions