Poison Hand, Busted

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Eazy, I'm going to remind you again that on Martialtalk there is a no fraudbusting rule in effect (it's part of the Terms of Service you agreed to when you signed up). If you have a comment to make (constructive as much as possible), then go ahead, but to deliberately post to "out" a percieved fraud, no matter how obvious it may be, then that is actually a violation of your agreement in being here. You may want to take some time to read over the rules again, they can be found on the bottom of this (and every other) page.

OP
Eazy

Eazy

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ok i appoligise I thought it was a bit of a laugh, I might be better off going somewhere eles. I wont write here any more i'll just come back and look now and then. My mistake, Thanks

OP
Eazy

Eazy

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey Chris, Back again, Ive read the rules now and don't think im breaking them.
Reason being is the above mentioned and vid link which is only a link has been broard cast on National TV so the intructor is happy to expose it and offers free lessons if anyone chooses to Now the opinion of being busted is that of the TV producers

Further more ide like to show you this as you do Ninjutsu.
Ok im saying nothing but it gose with the title of the thread,
The only thing i will say is both of these Martial Arts in my mind Are very good.
The Title of the flick is very wrong. This flick dose not show what the title suggests.

I don't think im breaking any code here as i am leaving it for other peoples suggestion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPx7IAlRj_A&feature=related

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Cool. It was meant as a friendly push in the right direction, really, not a "calling you out" kinda thing. So you know, though, this could be taken as breaking the rules (by the Moderators and Admin staff) as the title, and opening post are all just pot-shots taken at the clip (and the clip linked just to take the pot-shot at), which is against the rules. Posting something as a discussion is a different matter, and that is not how this came across to me. However, that is for the Mods and so forth to decide, I was just making a suggestion as you're still very new here, and may not have been aware of just how seriously they take such things.

The better way to introduce this (new) clip may be to ask for the opinions of practitioners of both systems for feedback, as it "doesn't look quite right" to you. And with that concept in mind, I'll offer some.

You're right, this is definately not "Aikido vs Jujutsu" (not getting into the "Aikido is Jujutsu" thing here....), it's simply an Aikido demo against Japanese-style grabbing attacks. And even in that, it's not very good. For one thing, our Aikido demonstrator seems to have no real sense of his "centre", and his habit of leaping up after a number of the techniques, well, that's not exactly something I've seen taught before! There's obviously far better out there, but there's also far worse.

Other than a kind of "no touch" throw near the end, I'm not sure what it has to do with the title of this thread, though. Just not a brilliant demo for Aikido.

OP
Eazy

Eazy

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thanks Chris for setting me straight, I'll be more carefull. Its a shame they don't at least open one section for it to a degree. People like my self looking for a good trainer need to have awarness of this hence why i come to this site to pick up some knowlege off the more experienced.
I had a bloke try to tell me Levertation was possable with chi, Now i don't know that much about chi but I do not believe that as far as im aware all levertation is an illusion.
I really like Kung Fu but im very happy with my choices i have in the River land.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The section with a little more levity is The Great Debate, but you still need to back things up (just saying "hey, look at these fools" isn't really going to cut it). Glad you've found some things to your liking, and by all means feel free to ask questions about things you find, but so far you haven't been phrasing questions, just "look at these fools".

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
You might like to check the forum to see some good answers there.

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-49946.html

As for the guy in question without fraud busting or calling names
we can say with evidence he can not duplicate the results claimed.

A conversation I had about Dian mai/Dim mak with a student at Guangzhou university of chinese medicine was about one of the teachers
addressed the class on the subject. I am not sure how or why it was brought up but according to the Professor Dian mai/Dim mak is not true.

Becareful practicing it on someone this guy thought he knew Dian Mai
and he tried to use it in a fight and it back fired on him!!

I had a bloke try to tell me Levertation was possable with chi, Now i don't know that much about chi but I do not believe that as far as im aware all levertation is an illusion.

Oh I use to know what that was called. But it was used in a Wuxia novel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions