Please Help

Jusus

White Belt
Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of the Traditional Tae Kwon Do Association of the World Sun Bae Federation.

I think I'm being taken for a ride.......

Jusus

Yeti

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi...
You might want to ask this in the Korean MA forum and/or the TKD forum. You'll probably have some better luck there.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of the Traditional Tae Kwon Do Association of the World Sun Bae Federation.

Jusus

Hello, They may be legit.

Just remember in starting any martial art organzitions, anyone can claim anything. There are NO rules for ranks,titles, and fees.

Trust your intincts. A few martial arts organzitions is about making money!

Again this group may be legal! .........Aloha

bobster_ice

Black Belt
Reaction score
I agree with Still Learning.

Last week I went to a new MA gym and this guy is supposed to be the "UK TKD Champion". Lmao, he cant even kick above his waist lol, I sparred with him and completely demolished him lol, That just goes to show that there are alot of martial art scams out there, why dont you google Traditional Tae Kwon Do Association of the World Sun Bae Federation, maybe it will give you some answers?

Bobby

HelloKitty

Green Belt
Reaction score
I agree with the comments here. It's already difficult to find a good school because there are a lot of belt factories only worried about making money, even when they belong to traditional associations like WTF, ITF or similar. If you are thinking of joining a school of this new and unknown federation you must have in mind the risks also.

I tell you this because, when I came to TX, I went to the official site of WTF (my first school belong to WTF and I wanted to look something like that), I found a list with recognized academies, and visited several of them but the one I chose was a dissapointment at the end anyways. (I signed up in another school recently...)

So, it's even more possible to find weird schools if they belong to unknown federations, associations, etc. Take your time when you choose, ask people of several schools, look for comments in serious websites in internet. All of these will help and give you an idea.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Jusus

I beleive you should ask the head instructor and find out that way. Also it maybe a organization withen an org. itself. I would agree that there are alot of fakes out there, but I would hate to give you advise without more info. about them. If they are legit they should be able to provide everything to you if not draw your own conclusion.

Latest Discussions