please help me!

J

jayfrasier

I just realized that others might not read my other post about my looking for an interview of a tkd black belt who is now studying Kenpo because of the subject. So, I'm hoping that this subject will lead you to read my other post and to help me find this website.

Thanks,
Jay F.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
CeiCei,

Thank You for the redirect. :asian:

Jay,

I do not know whihc website you are talking about. Yet there is a good many kenpo practitioners on this site. Hopefully one will have the information you are looking for.

I do have a suggestion. Search google or where ever for Kenpo and if a site comes up that you have already visited, it might be the site you are looking for. This is assuming you have not cleared your cache.

Good Luck
:asian:

OP
J

jayfrasier

Hi. Thanks for your help and suggestions. I have done a google search and have not come up with anything. I'm sure that I didn't just dream about reading the interview of the tkd guy. In addition to the other topics I mentioned, he also talked about how many tkd practicioners end up getting knee problems because of all of the side kicks they do. I wish I could find that site again!

Jay

Latest Discussions