phoenix az training

lulflo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
There is also a school in chandler/queen creek with two instructors that are very competent. I think it is on Alma School and Germaine. Instructor Chris Lopez is a very good teacher for grappling from what I understand. Just a thought. I think he is under c.g. lopez on MT too.

Be well.

Farang - Larry.

OP
C

cfr

Black Belt
Reaction score
lulflo said:
I don't think his website is active anymore, but you should be able to look up his dojang in the phone book or whitepages.com. Let me know if you have troubles. Good "Lock" :)

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Farang - Larry

Phone calls may be a bit premature. Where bouts in Phoenix is your school?

lulflo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I train in Casa Grande at my teacher's house on Thursdays and in Payson about once a month at my other teacher's dojang. I train in the park and at the gym in the aerobic room near my work the rest of the time, mostly on breaks and at lunch.

Farang - Larry

OP
C

cfr

Black Belt
Reaction score
dkigirl said:
Do you know what part of town you will be living/working on? This makes a big difference because of the travel issues during rush hour.

I work right off the 17 at Peoria Rd, and I will be moving to my house in Anthem next weekend. :partyon:

OP
C

cfr

Black Belt
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
Check out this Site. It is by Sam Buot who works with the Taboada Balintawak lineage. In case you are unfamiliar, Balintawak is a style of FMA.

You can also check Tobaoda's site and his link page.

If I think or find other FMA in the area I will post it in the future.

Any idea where the Balintawak location is? It's not listed on the site.

Latest Discussions