Petition to stop Ashlee Simpson

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The girl's a modern-day Milli Vanilli. It's pathetic that a no-talent piece of white trash like her can land a record contract while more deserving bands are left out in the cold.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh leave Ashley alone, she has the right to make a living off of the people she dupes. Right on Ashley
Terry

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kreth said:
The girl's a modern-day Milli Vanilli. It's pathetic that a no-talent piece of white trash like her can land a record contract while more deserving bands are left out in the cold.

Recording industry isn't as interested in musical talent as they are in money making talent now, and she seems to have that.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thats too funny. It reminds me of Henry Rollins Plan to get elected president so he could Ban Britney Spears.

:D

K

Kempogeek

While we are at it, can we get rid of her sister Jessica as well? Stop her from singing (if you want to call it that) and making movies? She is definately no Daisy Duke!.....Steve

K

Kempogeek

Technopunk said:
Thats too funny. It reminds me of Henry Rollins Plan to get elected president so he could Ban Britney Spears.

:D
He has my vote...Steve

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
Improving the world, obviously. Just because it's futile doesn't mean it isn't a great idea...

hee hee! My thoughts exactly. :rofl:

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Andrew Green said:
Recording industry isn't as interested in musical talent as they are in money making talent now, and she seems to have that.

Actually, I think her Dad seems to have that. He used to be a professor of mine in college....smart guy.

7sm

ed-swckf

Black Belt
Reaction score
My girlfriend likes aslee simpson, so i'm all for this petition, i mean its akin to domestic abuse in my situation.

Latest Discussions