Petition to ban Dihydrogen monoxide

LuzRD

Black Belt
Reaction score
i heard about this on another forum recently, and seeing the video makes it 100 times better.

I cant believe how readily some sheeple will accept that somthing theyve never heard of should be banned.

personally i think the word "banned" when used by a stranger with a clipboard, should at very least make you wonder what this particular fruitcake's agenda includes. When someone approaches you saying that because they dont like somthing the government needs to forbid it, run away!
i think we should start a petition to ban petitions.

and i didnt notice a single person ask if there were any positive attributes to this evil chemical. Makes me a little bit ill to know that i am of the same species as them.

but funny video!!!! sorry bout the brief rant

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Along with banning a major component of acid rain, why not also end the injustice of women's suffrage? Be passionate, be a joiner!

[yt]-uPcthZL2RE[/yt]

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, my employer uses Dihydrogen Monoxide in our manufacturing process.

Well, sure we let a bit get out in to the environment every now and again but c'mon. Is it really that big of a deal?

Dihydrogen Monoxide usually doesn't kill you...even though the internet says otherwise.

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey, my employer uses Dihydrogen Monoxide in our manufacturing process.

Well, sure we let a bit get out in to the environment every now and again but c'mon. Is it really that big of a deal?

Dihydrogen Monoxide usually doesn't kill you...even though the internet says otherwise.

Here Al Snore is poised to win an Oscar for alerting us to the dangers of Global Bedwetting, and you shamelessly work for an employer who does.... this. Thanks for spoiling the world for my children... <sob> :) I can't go on..... I'm going back to the Firearms section before I'm overcome by emotion.......

Ninjamom

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh wow! How does it taste?
That's the danger of this silent killer - it's colorless, odorless, tasteless - you could die before you knew what hit you.

NOT TRUE!!!!! Dihydrogen Monoxide is so deadly that if all of it were COMPLETELY REMOVED from our planet except for THREE DROPS, it is estimated that all life would cease within two weeks!!

Amazon

Green Belt
Reaction score
I love this clip. I'm glad someone posted it. I've seen most of the P&T BS episodes, but this has always been an all time favorite.

Latest Discussions