Passed my Green Sash Test!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
And now

Yes, I was injured, beat, and thrown like a rag doll during my test. My index finger got jammed into a kick, so that was the injury. Nothing major. I also went in with a sore right wrist too. I was doing fine on my test up to when we started to spar. We did 10-15 min of intense, non-stop, balls to the wall sparring with throws and takedowns. Boy, that was a long sparring session. My legs were so tired that I couldnt kick anymore. But in all, I DID PASS MY TEST FOR GREEN SASH!!

CONGRATULATIONS

OP
masherdong

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Since "kung fu" is just a generic term for all Chinese martial arts and not an art in itself, what actual system are your studying?

Northern Praying Mantis.

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes, I was injured, beat, and thrown like a rag doll during my test. My index finger got jammed into a kick, so that was the injury. Nothing major. I also went in with a sore right wrist too. I was doing fine on my test up to when we started to spar. We did 10-15 min of intense, non-stop, balls to the wall sparring with throws and takedowns. Boy, that was a long sparring session. My legs were so tired that I couldnt kick anymore. But in all, I DID PASS MY TEST FOR GREEN SASH!!
Congratulations!!!

Brings back memories of my Green Sash/Belt test as well!

OP
masherdong

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Wow! Cant believe that it was that long ago already. I just passed my Black Sash test a week ago!

Latest Discussions