Paris Hilton: Pop star?!

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
See and they say money can't buy everything

She should buy some talent then. :) Oh, and it seems like she could afford to not steal Chris Isaak's Wicked Game scene's.

Martial Tucker

Black Belt
Reaction score
Trailer Trash......If her last name wasn't Hilton, she'd be living (or earning a living) in a van, down by the river......

Lucky Sperm Club--Member of the Year

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Martial Tucker said:
Trailer Trash......If her last name wasn't Hilton, she'd be living (or earning a living) in a van, down by the river......

Lucky Sperm Club--Member of the Year

:lfao:

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What a bimbo! Of course in my younger days, I lived for girls like her.

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
all her money and she cant buy bigger boobs? ...wait maybe thats a good thing cus any bigger and they may have fallen out

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
BrandiJo said:
all her money and she cant buy bigger boobs? ...wait maybe thats a good thing cus any bigger and they may have fallen out
How about a butt?

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
lol she dont need to buy that, she can have mine! i dont want it anymore

OP
S

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and she's still doing "A Simple Life" with Nicole Richie. Um...I thought the two of them are no longer friends? Then again, at least Nicole has enough sense to *not* plaster herself all over the place like Paris.

My one consolation is that the first "Simple Life" complete season DVD set was marked down to $5.99 at Best Buy. Which means we'll probably see Paris' first CD in the $1 bargain bin pretty soon...

Apparently, money doesn't buy fans. :rolleyes:

OP
S

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and she's still doing "A Simple Life" with Nicole Richie. Um...I thought the two of them are no longer friends? Then again, at least Nicole has enough sense to *not* plaster herself all over the place like Paris.

My one consolation is that the first "Simple Life" complete season DVD set was marked down to $5.99 at Best Buy. Which means we'll probably see Paris' first CD in the $1 bargain bin pretty soon...

Apparently, money doesn't buy fans. :rolleyes:

pirate wyatt

White Belt
Reaction score
Swordlady said:

For a good laugh I decided to watch an episode of the new season and its really wierd they both do they same "tasks" but they do them in different place at different times (not together)

and about her singing career I dont think any record producer in their right mind would sign her so she must be paying them :p shes got plenty of money so who knows

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just think how bad the music would be if she didn't have access to the highly priced sound engineers.

"Singers" the likes of Hilton, Britney Spears, Paula Abdul, etc., are going to sound terrible if heard live. Sound engineers can correct the pitch, add special effects, and even blend in another (or multiple) person's voice to make the talentless performer sound somewhat tolerable.

Many of these talentless wonders have to surround themselves with three ring circuses when they "perform" live (even with the lip sync jobs).

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have to say she has a good sound person as well as a good producer and mixer, or else it would not sound as good as it does, compared to what I have heard of her voice in interviews.

I think Ick summed it up nicely the best. :)

Yet, the whole Lucky Club has a nice ring as well. :D

Latest Discussions