On the Mat 10- Take 327 Now Online!

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Fellow Martial Artists,

Good afternoon! I hope this post finds everyone doing well and safe.

After recent discussions on another forum about the validity of me and the "On the Mat..." series, it really made me think that sometimes we might overlook the simple idea of sharing and having fun in this great community.

My own personal experience doing these clips has given me the opportunity to receive feedback from many other great martial artists, to work and have fun with my students on a project we all learned from, and so much more...

I only say all of this because this week's clip is a sample of the great laughs we had and I hope everyone can attest to moments in class, with instructors and fellow students that you just had a great time.

In the end, all politics aside, we all love this Art and are family.

Hope you enjoy.

Direct Link-

http://www.unitedparkerskenpo.com/files/On_the_Mat_Session_0010_Take_327.wmv

Website-

http://www.unitedparkerskenpo.com/Onthemat.html

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer
UPK Pittsburgh

PARKER/ PLANAS LINEAGE

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
most of the time...this is usually what happens when college students get in front of a camcorder....:)

O

OC Kid

Josh I dont know how anyone could question you. Ive been doing MA for sinse the early 80's(Im a geezer).
My Kempo experince has been with people such as Mr. Dick Willet , Mr.Todd Mc Ehenney (took over Mr Willets school) Chicken Gabriel , Mr. Bob White ,Im now under John "Big T" Turnage. I have not seen anything in your OTM videos to question anything. Except maybe add a little clearosel for those zits..:>)

I honestly like your series and find them very enjoyable and informative. I know they come at your expense and giving your time as well as your students time.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I've said before Josh....Keep up the great work Dude!!! :ultracool

Mike

Latest Discussions