Old Bloke Against Youngster

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw this through Facebook. A couple of years old though, but thought it is worth a watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
the old bloke did really well in there :)
What the hell is all this crap about an old bloke? Even I was 58 in my last tournament and that was a long time back and I'm not even approaching 'old'. <grr ... mumble mumble>
:asian:

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
i'm sorry to disturb your thoughts but if my 7year old neice says that at 37 i'm really really old then in her book you must be ancient ;)
Well your 7 year old niece should be suitably chastised. Do you realise how many guys on this forum are feeling insulted by these cruel remarks. If I could just catch the little brat ....

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I almost didn't watch it thinking it would be an old guy beat down. But, becuse I did all I can say is, damn......

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well your 7 year old niece should be suitably chastised. Do you realise how many guys on this forum are feeling insulted by these cruel remarks. If I could just catch the little brat ....

catch her LoL :) she'd prolly kick you to death cos she's been doing muay thai for about a year a bit :) now that scrap i'd love to see cos your knees are about waist high on her and i bet that all the years of abuse have made them weaker ;)

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
catch her LoL :) she'd prolly kick you to death cos she's been doing muay thai for about a year a bit :) now that scrap i'd love to see cos your knees are about waist high on her and i bet that all the years of abuse have made them weaker ;)

Donna, I have to agree with PhotonGuy. K-man is a elder, but more importantly, a Master! No, that is just disrespectful. :(

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grenadier should seen this.

Guess I have been a bit mouthy here with my previous post. Just the way I was brought up by my nan mainly. Respect for elders and listen before talking was number 1. Could not help it so I jumped on it, then said what I feel!

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
And my knees are out injured at the moment thanks to a double leg take down in Aikido training hyper extending them. But I'm training on my knees with my 5 yo grandson at present, so bring it on. :)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few years back we flew an American fighter across to fight, he was Skip Hall a few weeks short of his 60th birthday, did a good job too especially as we found out he was injured but fought anyway.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Donna, I have to agree with PhotonGuy. K-man is a elder, but more importantly, a Master! No, that is just disrespectful. :(
Mate, thanks for the compliment but I'm just a perpetual student with a sense of humour who just hasn't seen the writing on the wall. ;)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mate, thanks for the compliment but I'm just a perpetual student with a sense of humour who just hasn't seen the writing on the wall. ;)

Cos you can't read? :boing2:

mook jong man

Senior Master
Reaction score
Cos you can't read? :boing2:

I'm being quite serious here , when I say that I am utterly disgusted with the amount of ageism on display through out this thread.

If you don't cease and desist forthwith I will be forced to mow you all down with my mobility scooter.

article-1214894-06820E86000005DC-294_468x577.jpg

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm being quite serious here , when I say that I am utterly disgusted with the amount of ageism on display through out this thread.

If you don't cease and desist forthwith I will be forced to mow you all down with my mobility scooter.

article-1214894-06820E86000005DC-294_468x577.jpg
Hey these things are great fun! Haven't got one of my own yet but had some great fun on my Mum's when she was alive. Do you have any idea of the speed they get up to? ;)

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm all for taking the piss out of you lot :D just jumped the gun I guess. Thanks.