Oh my Oh my...now I am dying for it!!!!

charyuop

Black Belt
Reaction score
This time Youtube did a big damage to my health. I didn't know this movie was coming up and it actually came out 4/26/2008!!!!!
Now it will probably take a couple of years before it gets translated and till then I will be impatient to see it.
Oops sorry I was too excited...but try to understand, after Kung Fu Hustle, Shaolin Soccer was one of my favorite MA movies and now the second part is out!!!!!!!! By what I understand from the trailer is a group of Shaolin Girls (in fact that is the title) who go to Japan to compete in a sport I actually don't know. I bet many more MA laughs coming...
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QFZrq3ss20&feature=related

Sorry if it is not really the MA thread someone wish to read, but as I said I was too excited to keep it for myself.

agemechanic03

Purple Belt
Reaction score
HAHAHHAA, that does really look good. Just like you, can't wait to see it come out in dubbed in English.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well looks good... but what did they just say??

Personally I'd prefer to read engrish subtitles and hear the actual language.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I prefer dubbing so I can watch the action without reading the bottom of the screen, but I understand your point!

OP
charyuop

charyuop

Black Belt
Reaction score
I am Italian and moved to USA, so trust me I got very well used to reading subs LOL(on my TV they are always on). I always prefere the original language...don't even want to imagine what this became in English, way better in Chinese.

Last edited by a moderator: