Obama Depressed, Distant Since 'Battlestar Galactica' Series Finale

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WASHINGTON—According to sources in the White House, President Barack Obama has been uncharacteristically distant and withdrawn ever since last month's two-hour series finale of Battlestar Galactica.
"The president seems to be someplace else lately," said one high-level official, speaking on condition of anonymity. "Yesterday we were all being briefed on the encroachment of Iranian drone planes into Iraq, when he just looked up from the table and blurted out, 'What am I supposed to watch on Fridays at 10 p.m. now? Numb3rs?'"
"I haven't seen him this upset since Admiral Adama realized that Earth was actually an uninhabitable wasteland," the official continued. "Or at least that's what he told me. I don't actually watch the show. It's not really my thing."

I know how he feels.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Maybe. I mean, as long as he brings along Roslin. I mean, a TV admiral and a tv president, what can't they solve together? Next thing you know they'll be at the UN solving our problems.

Oh wait.....

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
Why does the phenomena of actors being looked up to as authorities continue?

They read other peoples writings right? Shouldnt the shows writers be the people talking?

More cult of personality...pathetic.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, there was this proof.....

[yt]_oz0Gb2wgHU[/yt]