nunchucks

Les

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by satans.barber

Well in your profile where it says 'real name' put all of it instead of just 'Les' then so I don't have to recall the spelling of foreign sounding surnames from memory! :p

Ian.

Actually, I just put "Les" because thats all I wanted to put.

If my name sounds "foreign" to you, that's probably because it's French.

However, it doesn't sound foreign to me, probably due to the fact that that I'm not English, I just happen to live in England.

OP
satans.barber

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Les

Actually, I just put "Les" because thats all I wanted to put.

If my name sounds "foreign" to you, that's probably because it's French.

However, it doesn't sound foreign to me, probably due to the fact that that I'm not English, I just happen to live in England.

That's fair enough, still doesn't help people to remember the spelling though!

I didn't realise you weren't a native, I really am the only British person in here then :(

(Despite my best efforts for the member drive, none of my lazy arsed cohorts seem to have signed up, or if they have then they haven't posted!)

Ian.

K

Kirk

Originally posted by satans.barber

That's fair enough, still doesn't help people to remember the spelling though!

I didn't realise you weren't a native, I really am the only British person in here then :(

(Despite my best efforts for the member drive, none of my lazy arsed cohorts seem to have signed up, or if they have then they haven't posted!)

Ian.

I have the same problem :shrug:

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
I enjoy chucks as well...but I believe that's partly due to my large oafish hands. I have slight trouble with a staff because of the aforementioned statement, unless it's a slightly wide bo, which adds weight, which cuts down speed. I also have some trouble with the katana because of weight displacement, and that's prolly cause I'm a newbie with it. I do enjoy the cucks because of the wider grips and the circular motion.