No time to say "Hello", goodbye!

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I thought I recognized Muir Woods. Been there many times.

If you drove Hwy 1 just south of San Francisco, you passed within about a quarter mile of my house. Ya shoulda stopped in to visit.

Muir wood was incredible. My wife, who mostly hates being in the woods, much to my surprise, loved it.

Would have loved to stop, but my wife scheduled this trip and she has little concept of how long things take... and things were getting tight after Monterey. She originally planed a one day trip from Newport beach, to Monterey to San Francisco, stopping at Monterey Bay Aquarium on the way with expectations of getting to SF in time to go to Muir woods..... on the way to Monterey I convinced her we could not do all that in one day and we spent the night in Monterey. Next time I am out that way I will let you know before I go..

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Muir wood was incredible. My wife, who mostly hates being in the woods, much to my surprise, loved it.

Would have loved to stop, but my wife scheduled this trip and she has little concept of how long things take... and things were getting tight after Monterey. She originally planed a one day trip from Newport beach, to Monterey to San Francisco, stopping at Monterey Bay Aquarium on the way with expectations of getting to SF in time to go to Muir woods..... on the way to Monterey I convinced her we could not do all that in one day and we spent the night in Monterey. Next time I am out that way I will let you know before I go..
We have room, you'd be welcome to stay. We are coastside, south of SF, ocean view, mountain view. Definitely not in the busy city. Just north of Half Moon Bay. You might remember a little bitty local airport by the harbor, we are in the area just north of that, Moss Beach is the community.