Ninpo Europe Community

alkisbkn

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello,

I am posting this to inform you about the new community Ninpo Europe, an effort of briefing about ninpo, honouring Dr. Masaaki Hatsumi Soke of the Bujinkan Dojo, and helping / promoting Bujinkan instructors (Shidoshi and Shihan) around Europe. We would like Ninpo Europe to become an online meeting point for every one of us who our entire life are involved in Ninpo Taijutsu training. As with every large effort, this too requires the aid of many individuals, so we ask for your help to make this web-site better.

So if you are a Shidoshi, Shihan, or even if you are interested in learning more about Ninpo, please visit us and support our work!

The website is http://www.ninpo.eu, feel free to register and contact us for improvement ideas.

Yours sincerely,
George Georgiou
Shihan Suigyo Menkyo
National Director & Instructor of I.B.A. in Greece

Bufu Ikkan

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello,

I am posting this to inform you about the new community Ninpo Europe, an effort of briefing about ninpo, honouring Dr. Masaaki Hatsumi Soke of the Bujinkan Dojo, and helping / promoting Bujinkan instructors (Shidoshi and Shihan) around Europe. We would like Ninpo Europe to become an online meeting point for every one of us who our entire life are involved in Ninpo Taijutsu training. As with every large effort, this too requires the aid of many individuals, so we ask for your help to make this web-site better.

... except for those of us who are a member of Genbukan and Jinenkan?

OP
A

alkisbkn

White Belt
Reaction score
Sorry, it's for Bujinkan only, as the logo and the introduction implies.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
I guess we won't be singing kum-ba-yah then.

Latest Discussions