Nice Bagua Demonstration by an 84 year old Master!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Why do you DO these things to me???? :uhyeah:

Nice clip, thanks for posting it.

I once saw a clip from China of 2 guys between 85 and 95 doing push hands one was Chen style the other I believe Wu. It was amazing to watch.

Also when I was in Beijing I saw 2 guys doing Long Fist. One appeared to be in his 80s and the one teaching him appeared to be in his 90s and the move I saw the 80 year old do was better (and higher – it had a jump in it) than any I had done back when I trained Long Fist and then the 90 year old said something to him and he did the move again and it was better, stronger and faster than the first time.
What some of these elderly people can do is amazing.

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why do you DO these things to me???? :uhyeah:

Nice clip, thanks for posting it.

I once saw a clip from China of 2 guys between 85 and 95 doing push hands one was Chen style the other I believe Wu. It was amazing to watch.

Also when I was in Beijing I saw 2 guys doing Long Fist. One appeared to be in his 80s and the one teaching him appeared to be in his 90s and the move I saw the 80 year old do was better (and higher – it had a jump in it) than any I had done back when I trained Long Fist and then the 90 year old said something to him and he did the move again and it was better, stronger and faster than the first time.
What some of these elderly people can do is amazing.

Absoltuely amazing.
icon14.gif