NH TaeKwon Do instructor up on 2nd pedo charge; police asking victims to report

andyjeffries

Senior Master
Reaction score
But then, all Lowercase annoys Me much more than what I do could annoy any of You.

Bear in mind that we're not writing in all lowercase, but in normal "sentence case".

And Ill* iterate that I do such things alot less than in the Past.

Still abusing the apostrophe though I see ;-)

am however finding a Middle Ground, by using them mainly to identify "States" and Referencial Identities (Like, Me. I. Him.).

"Referencial Identies" or what the rest of the English speaking world refers to as pronouns, shouldn't all be capitalised. Only "I" should or "He/Him" when referring to God (if you believe in a deity). If you write "Him" always with a capital letter, most people will I'm sure think you are referring to God first then have to mentally re-read your sentence when they realise you aren't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalization#Pronouns

I don't know why you persist in doing this, habit I guess, but as you're on the right track then keep going and maybe by the end of the year we'll have you typing like the rest of the world ;-)

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bear in mind that we're not writing in all lowercase, but in normal "sentence case".

I didnt mean You!
There are *some* People on here though. :D

Still abusing the apostrophe though I see ;-)

*Theres a Size 4 Apostrophe here. It isnt showing up, for reasons Unknown.* ':whip1:

"Referencial Identies" or what the rest of the English speaking world refers to as pronouns, shouldn't all be capitalised. Only "I" should or "He/Him" when referring to God (if you believe in a deity). If you write "Him" always with a capital letter, most people will I'm sure think you are referring to God first then have to mentally re-read your sentence when they realise you aren't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalization#Pronouns

I am aware of all this.
But if People think im referring to God if I say Him, they can be Deluded, honestly.
And Im not referring to pronouns, as much as... Referential Identities.
Terms which refer to a Title, Name, Identity, Label, Faction, Etc.

I don't know why you persist in doing this, habit I guess, but as you're on the right track then keep going and maybe by the end of the year we'll have you typing like the rest of the world ;-)

Several Years worth of habit.

And apparently I caused a Riot last time.
...perhaps this is all Me having Devious Plans To Drive You All Insane! And Make You Go Blind! :bangahead:
...or maybe now im just playing with Emoticons.

:cofeespit:

From Pedo's to Pronouns, only on the internet. :confused:

To be fair, this matter is vastly more important than your run of the mill Pedophilia.

msmitht

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
He will have his day in court if he survives jail. Doesn't really matter; his life as a teacher is done either way. If he is guilty then may he be blessed with a large cell mate named Bubba. If he is innocent then I would honestly feel bad for the guy. He will have to move and start his life all over again.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Time for an old school beat down. Some things require force.
Old school beat downs were done sparingly when warranted, one I remember dealt with stealing in the dojo. This one mentioned in the OP would not have faired well at all.

Em MacIntosh

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I can't really think of anything worse to be slandered with, if that's the case but 2nd offense is the part that sticks out to me. Sure there's slander galore out there but 2nd offense makes me think it's half as likely to be slander. Call it a gut feeling that I think he's guilty. I'm not certain enough to be passionate about the issue, it's just a very unfortunate situation.

Latest Discussions