Newest Additions

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would like to say I am really impressed with tehnewest additons to Martial Talk. The meet and greet forum is great, and the Beginners Corner has to be one of the best ideas I have ever seen for a site such as this.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yes, agreed they are great additons.
I would suggest that somehow the Beginner's Forum have a sticky that explains to them that they need to do a search and find previous topics that cover any questions they may have. It'll cut down on the number of redundancies in where a beginner usually comes in with the line: "I don't know if this question has been asked before but I wonder if Bruce Lee could've been...." and stuff like that. At least we don't have a hundred posts/topics asking the same question.

:idunno: just an idea...:D

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We're working on some documentation to add to help smooth things out. I can only steal ideas so fast though. :rofl:

:wavey:

Seriously, we're working on stuff. :)

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah. We need a supporting members arcade.

Oh.

Wait.

Hehehe

V

Vadim

Enjoying all the additions! Keep up the good work. :asian:

-Vadim

K

Ka'alako

Well folks, I'm not a member of exclusive "ten newest members", so I stand somewhat humbled... yet I will applaud that distinguished group. Way to go guys and gals! Keep up the great posts.

Some simple suggestions: share true, factual, first-hand information/experience as opposed to simply copying and pasting internet research. Feel free to ask honest, well thought-out questions. The answers may be out there, and these people here are generally helpful and friendly. Lastly, as my late father (WWII vet, boxer & some Judo/Jujutsu) once said to me, believe none of what you hear, some of what you read, and up to half of what you see.

Take care

Randy

P.S. Dr. Kenpo, I've always been on the lookout for the IKKO ;)

Latest Discussions