Newb from Indy

no_kata

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I just wanted to pop my head in and say hi. I started doing Muay Thai last December until some problems with my knee forced me to stop 8 months later. Anyhow, the knee is good to go and I'm ready to get back into things. I joined this forum to get background information on gyms and instructors here in Indianapolis mainly. I just went and talked to Jerry Smith and I'm considering joining his gym. I've also briefly looked at Chris Lytle's MMA gym as well.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
welcome to the forum

keep us informed as to where you end up training and how that training goes

OP
N

no_kata

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
welcome to the forum

keep us informed as to where you end up training and how that training goes

I just got a voicemail from my old instructor. He talked to the owner and said that I had stopped in and that I was interested in coming back. His attitude was completely different now and that he said that he was really looking forward to hearing back from me. He said that I could contact him at the gym or on his personal cell phone :lol: I can't wait to call them Monday and inform them that they blew their chance with me and that I don't see myself ever coming back.

It wasn't even about the increase in monthly dues and the fact that they weren't willing to negotiate the pricing back to what I was paying 4 months ago. It was their "I don't care if you come back or not because we have enough members" attitude.