New

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi so I've just decided to join up here. I've been doing martial arts for about 15 years. My main style is American Kenpo where I'm a black belt, I've also done a bit of taekwondo and now currently do Muay Thai and BJJ where I'm a white belt with 1 stripe. I'm a very active person who enjoys working out and training and I'm also considering learning other combat styles such as fencing and also trying out archery.

OP
M

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi so I've just decided to join up here. I've been doing martial arts for about 15 years. My main style is American Kenpo where I'm a black belt, I've also done a bit of taekwondo and now currently do Muay Thai and BJJ where I'm a white belt with 1 stripe. I'm a very active person who enjoys working out and training and I'm also considering learning other combat styles such as fencing and also trying out archery.
Also forgot to mention I've competed in 2 C class Muay Thai fights and won both by decision

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. I look forward to hearing your thoughts from a reasonably wide-ranging experience set.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, bro. :)

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score

Welcome to MT!

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Welcome!

Latest Discussions