New Website!!!

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

yeah i saw that earlier i wonder if when i go to check it out it will be gone like the tennessee kenpo aliance :shrug:

OP
S

seekeroftruth

LOL! Not likely TLH3rdDan. Yeah, sorry guys it is Tennessee Jeet Kune Do Association. Also, check out www.tacticalcombatives.com That is my website. We have a forum there to.

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by TLH3rdDan
yeah i saw that earlier i wonder if when i go to check it out it will be gone like the tennessee kenpo aliance :shrug:

It is gone now, here is what I copied from the linked page:

The page cannot be displayed

:confused:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They all worked for me a moment ago....mighta been a net hiccup...someone aughta burp this internet thing. :D

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

go right ahead and do that... im not burping anything esspecially the internet... who knows what it will cough up...

OP
S

seekeroftruth

Yeah guys, we are still here. The Wardog site has been experiencing some problems with its server. Isn't that a shock? LOL! TLH3rdDan: what type of Praying Mantis have you studied? I have a training partner who has studied a bit of southern mantis and it rocks! Anyway, you are invited to my school anytime. I saw in your profile that you are in Nashville as well. Hope to meet you soon.
Respectfully,
Seeker of Truth

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

wah lum pai but alas work has kept me aways damn christmas and being in retail lol... and i did some tai mantis northern and southern and some seven star for a while out in smyrna... i may come by and check out a class or two... always been interest in JKD... ill check out your class schedules on your website and stop in sometime