new to judo and to the forum

ninaJe.024

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to this forum and besides this also new to judo. Of course my goal is to get the black belt once. I like the forum because it covers a wide range of topics. I am of the opinion that I will get all the answers to my questions in this forum. I am looking forward to post all my experiences with judo.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Please, don't be afraid to ask questions...we're all looking forward to trying to find answers for you.

Since you are training in Judo...you might enjoy Ronda Rousey's blog...she is a Judoka that fought for Team USA in the Beijing Summer Olympics. She hasn't been updating it much recently but she'll be posting a lot more when she returns to Boston for training at the end of the summer.

http://www.rondarousey.net/blog/index.php

Enjoy your training! :asian:

Aikicomp

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. We have Judo in our style (40 throws along with grappling, pins, chokes, ect.) and it is a lot of fun, keep with it, you won't be sorry.

Michael

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...Plenty of Judoka on board here to answer your questions..Dont forget to use the Search option to look at past Threads..

Nagel

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. I'm new too and I enjoy the many different perspectives that people bring according to their backgrounds. Show respect, and you may find answers from where you'd least expect it. ;)

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, this site is a great training enhancement. Enjoy!

just2kicku

Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome. There's alot of knowledge on this site...Enjoy

fightingpower

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi,

I am also a newbie to the sight and a Dan grade Judoka! Hope everyone is safe and well and of course training hard.

Latest Discussions