New Student Looking for Reputable Schools

MASmith

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi Group,

I am a 33 year old adult who is looking to getting into martial arts.
I have read a number of posts that have given alot of useful advice. A theme I notice in the threads is to look for an instructor that you like vs. a form.

That being said, can anyone recommend an instructor/school in the Morris County NJ area?

Thanks!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a particular art that interests you?

OP
M

MASmith

White Belt
Reaction score
I am willing to try things out. I havent ruled anything completely out. To be honest I had about 1 month of Judo about 4 years ago. It was pretty cool in the extremely limited time I tried it. I just am not sure how I felt about the school in general.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't know the area but I have to give you kudos for your mindset. Try visiting some schools in the area and see what clicks for you. If they have a website you could post it here for feedback. Good luck with your search! :asian:

OP
M

MASmith

White Belt
Reaction score
OP
M

MASmith

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi Frank,

Thanks for this reference. Cranford is about 45 minutes from me. It is doable but might be tough going that far away on a regular basis but definately something to consider.

Aikicomp

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Yes...me.

I teach Ju-Jitsu classes twice a week in Sussex/Morris county. If you would like more info or to come and watch a class, PM me with your phone number and I will contact you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Michael

Latest Discussions