New section on my website...

OP
ikenpo

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Added a few to the 2nd Kenpo page (wheeler, Casto, etc..), 1 to empty hand (Bob Orlando) and 2 to the knife page (Janich & Hochheim). Also a new clip under the Chapel list.

Enjoy, and if you interested in seeing more sign my guestbook. That will give me a little more motivation to put more up.

Regards, jb

SHADOW

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
JBUGG,

Great updates my man. Doc good stuff! ;D Damn Wheeler representing the Parker/Planas Lineage with attitude! Good old Hoch, my first instructor in the FMA and to my opinion one of the best for all around Combatives out there! Keep up the posting man.

Craig Dishmon
Kenpo-Parker/Planas Lineage
Pekiti-Tirsia- Mcgrath/Whitson Lineage
THE DIRTY BOYZ

Bill Lear

Brown Belt
Reaction score
jbkenpo said:
I just logged on...Sun, 5:40pm cst

Try www.ikenpo.com

jb
Weird... I was going to www.houstonkenpo.com and clicking on this:

And got this message:​

Action canceled

Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:
  • Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
  • If you have visited this page previously and you want to view what has been stored on your computer, click File, and then click Work Offline.
  • For information about offline browsing with Internet Explorer, click the Help menu, and then click Contents and Index.
Internet Explorer
Is www.ikenpo.com your new web address? Is www.houstonkenpo.com no good anymore?

Also, I'm still working on compiling the video. Thank you for sending me your address.

OP
ikenpo

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Bill Lear said:
Weird... I was going to www.houstonkenpo.com and clicking on this:

Well, I won't call you a liar. I had some trouble logging on Friday. I emailed my site host, but haven't heard back yet. Next month I'll be fully converted from geocities to bluehost and I should be set.

jb

p.s. any status update on the dvd you were sending?

Bill Lear

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I was editing my message when you repiled. Yeah... I'm still working on getting some things together. As for the www.ikenpo.com link... Its doing the same thing to me. Must not be my day. I wonder what I did to make the internet gods angry. :idunno:

OP
ikenpo

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Bill Lear said:
I was editing my message when you repiled. Yeah... I'm still working on getting some things together. As for the www.ikenpo.com link... Its doing the same thing to me. Must not be my day. I wonder what I did to make the internet gods angry. :idunno:

Found out the deal...

Just learned about relative links vs absolute links...It's all good now. :supcool:

jb

Latest Discussions