New Ranking System?

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been asked elsewhere, but I could not find it.

Before MT got sold, they had a ranking system where a certain amount of posts earned you a new "belt." I cannot remember what I was on before the change. However, I have been "Master Black Belt" for some time now. Is there a new ranking system? How does it work? And where is it posted?

I know it seems silly, but to me whenever there is a ranking system for ANYTHING I do, my drive to advance automatically kicks in.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been asked elsewhere, but I could not find it.

Before MT got sold, they had a ranking system where a certain amount of posts earned you a new "belt." I cannot remember what I was on before the change. However, I have been "Master Black Belt" for some time now. Is there a new ranking system? How does it work? And where is it posted?

I know it seems silly, but to me whenever there is a ranking system for ANYTHING I do, my drive to advance automatically kicks in.
It's still based on the number of posts. 1,500 for your next rank, grasshopper. I can't find the official thread, but here's one of Bob's old posts on it.

OP
wingchun100

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Damn...THREE THOUSAND between Senior Master and Grand Master???

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can always post-whore over in the Last Person Thread...

OP
wingchun100

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
You can always post-whore over in the Last Person Thread...

That ain't my thang. I have tried my hardest to post with some actual content to my content...although I have been guilty of saying nothing more than "welcome" on the Meet & Greet board.

Latest Discussions