New Dojo

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tonight's training is a new dojo. Our instructor has made arrangments with a local dojo who is moving to a new location and we are taking their old location. The place has fully padded floors and seems to be (from pics I have seen) a little bigger than our present location. That sure beats the terazzo floor we train on now :D This is great for us!

I believe the vacating school is some style of Karate, but I am not sure which style it is.

Anyways, I am quite excited and a little nervous as I am sure we are going to have an audience as our class follows theirs.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That sounds fantastic, Big Shadow!

Oh yes, mats are good...VERY good! :D :D

Congratulations on the move and the success of your school. I'm sure your expertise has played big role in it. Cheers to you! :cheers:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats and continued success of your school...

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Dave that is great!
icon14.gif

OP
Bigshadow

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! The first night of training went very well. It was a good class... But that isn't saying much, they are always good! :p

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! The first night of training went very well. It was a good class... But that isn't saying much, they are always good! :p

Glad to hear it! Congrats on the new place. Getting to know you on MT, I know it'll always be a good school. :highfive:

Latest Discussions