Never mess with a kungfu crossdresser

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Indeed - talk about a just reward for your actions :D.

I note how clear the CCTV pictures are in the shown clips. Has there been an upgrade? I ask because the images we normally see in the news are so blurred and granular that it is hard to make any details out and these are of much better clarity. I also note that these miscreants were tracked as they moved which, in this case is a good thing but says something unsettling about the worrying expansion of the surveillance society England has become.

OP
Zero

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Indeed - talk about a just reward for your actions :D.

I also note that these miscreants were tracked as they moved which, in this case is a good thing but says something unsettling about the worrying expansion of the surveillance society England has become.

Yeah, this used to bother me a lot but I've adopted the attitude "keep what you want private, private" ie at home or in a motel room. Glad cctv can track these punks and far worse sickos such as kidnappers etc. Howevevr, I come from a place where there was next to no cctv so takes a bit gettting used to.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:roflmao::roflmao:

Good lads! they breed em hard in the valleys. They fight pro MMA and while I'm not going to name them you can have a look here to see if you can recognise any lol!
http://www.youtube.com/user/RobJT#play/uploads

No-one wants CCTV, it costs councils a fortune they can't afford in the current financial climate but as you can see from this footage it would be hard to deal with the problems we have in our towns and cities with the 'drinking culture' if we didn't have it. It's one answer to the problem but the best one would be to change the way people think about alcohol and drinking. the crowds in that clip were fairly small but in some places such as Newcastle there are hundreds out, all drunk, fighting, having sex on the street, relieving themselves in shop doorways, throwing up etc. CCTV isn't ideal I agree but it's hard to know what else to do until the binge drinking public change their habits.

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
Outstanding! I love it!

I'm always amazed by people who screw with folks they don't know. You have no idea who that person is or what they're capable of. It's just plain stupid... It's refreshing to see one of these idiots get their just reward. LOL

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
No-one wants CCTV...

I hadn't been aware of the prominence of CCTV in British life until I started watching the re-booted Dr Who series and its spin-off Torchwood. CCTV is a constant plot device in both the programs.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hadn't been aware of the prominence of CCTV in British life until I started watching the re-booted Dr Who series and its spin-off Torchwood. CCTV is a constant plot device in both the programs.

The subject of CCTV is a strange one, the way some talk about it you'd think every street has dozens of cameras but thats not true. The main streets where most of the bars, clubs and pubs are the ones most targetted by cameras and believe me they are needed. There isn't as many around as you'd think but in many places councils have been petitioned by residents to put up cameras as people feel safer with them. there may be many arguments of privacy, rights etc but the CCTV is surprisingly popular with many. The people who don't like it tend to be the non residents or people who don't even live here at all. if you've ever had to make your way through the drinking crowds you'll appreciate CCTV, they get the police where they are needed fast.
Where I live we have a lot of CCTV on the roads into the Garrison as well as on most of the barracks gates, married quarters and fencelines, there are very big signs warning people they are entering a security area and there is CCTV, we do need it as we are regularly 'visited' by people who shall we say do not have peoples safety in mind. Security is a big issue here and for the local council.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have been asked to point out that as real men they would never wear tights, they are of course wearing stocking and suspenders!

and all those who said MMAers couldn't change to self defence easily because of the rules?

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
...the way some talk about it you'd think every street has dozens of cameras but thats not true...

Next you're going to tell me there's no Torchwood, the TARDIS isn't real, aliens did not crash into Big Ben, and there was no battle at Canary Wharf against the cybermen.

red-dalek-promo.jpg

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could tell you the truth but then I'd have to kill you!

Have you seen the very latest Torchwood episodes? don't want to spoil things if you haven't.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay here you go!

cross-dressing-cage-fighters-pic-wales-news-service-image-2-845648987.jpg

Daniel Lewell and James Lilley

AKA

cross-dressing-cage-fighters-pic-wales-news-service-image-1-236102509.jpg

James in the pink wig is featherweight pro fighter 5 foot nine and 146lbs!

OP
Zero

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
europeans r bananas :whip:
I really don't know what the average Brit would say to being European??
That said, a lot of European's truely are bananas, although they do have a certain style that is lacking in some other geographics.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really don't know what the average Brit would say to being European??
That said, a lot of European's truely are bananas, although they do have a certain style that is lacking in some other geographics.

Well the lads are Welsh first and foremost, Celts with a proud heritage, they don't even like being called British!
If you look at them you can see they were'nt so much cross dressing as carrying on a longtime tradition of dressing up as comedy women, if anyone has seen a pantomime here they'll know one of the main characters is the Dame, always a man dressed up grotesquely as a woman, no false voice usually and there's never any doubt that it's a man as there isn't any doubt that the Principal Boy is a female!

pantomime Dame and Principle Boy!