my name

Slipper

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Here's one of my favorite quotes... If you can't say something nice, say nothing.

Eggg, keep believing in yourself. :)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's one of my favorite quotes... If you can't say something nice, say nothing.

Exactly!

Guys, can we have your forebearance please? Eggg is a young man who is very keen on martial arts, something we should encourage. Students like him take everything their instructor says literally and I mean literally. There's no grey in their thinking it's black and white, there's no nuances. Can we please try to understand where he's coming from, a place none of us can know about, and can we please try and understand how difficult it is to fit into our world when you don't understand it? This young man is finding it hard to find a balance with his posts and lets face it, it's not an easy thing to do when we have to rely on words. I've had mine misunderstood enough times and I've been left thinking, good grief that's not what I meant at all.

Eggg, sorry for talking about you! I think you have a huge lot to offer so don't stop posting!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i will never stop posting and im 17 anyway

Good on yer! I don't know if I wish I were 17 again or not. I think I'd like to be physically 17 and mentally the age I am, I'd love to be very fit and I would take up martial arts a lot younger than I did.

We have a few 17 year olds who train MMA with us, if you go to Pride & Glory Ultimate Fighting on Facebook you will find us, either that or find it on my friends. My instructor is on there as well as a lot of UK fighters, I don't know if you know of any, we've had a few in the UFC.

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! Teaching MA is a blessing, take your time and let others elevate you into positions of power/authority. We look forward to hearing how you are progressing and enjoying your journey!