Muay Thai Training camp in thailand

nila

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi all,
Done martial arts on and off as a kid, haven't done it in ages though now.
Travelling around the world right now and stopping in Thailand on my travels. I've decided to stop there though and learn Muay Thai and use it as a good chance to have a crash martial arts course to learn intensively and also to get in shape.

As I'm doing it as part of a round the world trip and just stopping there I obviously want to find somewhere quite cheap.
Anyone recommend any good camps that are cheap? I found a few online that sounded ok but obviously a website doesn't give you much real insight into what a place is like.
I saw one that looked like you trained on a beach (so I presume was based right next to the water) which appealed alot.

The ones I saw were around $570 australian per month including accomodation in like a little bungalow and included breakfast.

Just looking for recommendations of places to go etc that are good.
I get there in January and plan to do either 3 or 6 months depending on how I can handle it and how I find it.

Thanks

Jutt-

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Tiger Muay Thai.

I'm not sure of best budget , but these guys TRAIN you if you want it.

thaistyle

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Fairtex Muay Thai camp and Kaewsamerit Gym are hardcore. There are plenty of gyms in Thailand that are there for the tourists so watch out.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fairtex Muay Thai camp and Kaewsamerit Gym are hardcore. There are plenty of gyms in Thailand that are there for the tourists so watch out.

This is where our fighters go, highly recommended. You can buy discounted kit as well.

Latest Discussions