Muay Thai High Kicks?

T

ThuNder_FoOt

Originally posted by thaiboxer

you sparring or fighting a muay thai guy thunder? want the low down?

Yes, all the time... I also train in MT, and I was just wondering what they might think MT lacks on. If I know what others may think MT's weaknesses are, then I could better prepare my MT so it will be stronger and closer to invincible.

T

thaiboxer

Originally posted by ThuNder_FoOt

"Yes, all the time... I also train in MT, and I was just wondering what they might think MT lacks on. If I know what others may think MT's weaknesses are, then I could better prepare my MT so it will be stronger and closer to invincible.
"

noone is ever invincible, it only takes one hit at anytime to rock the boat, either when your paying attention or not.
But good stuff you do a few arts.

T

ThuNder_FoOt

Originally posted by thaiboxer

"

noone is ever invincible, it only takes one hit at anytime to rock the boat, either when your paying attention or not.
But good stuff you do a few arts.

Hahaha, yes I know an art can never be invincible. I simply mean to overcome any mistakes I might be able to recognize, so I may be able to further strengthen my MT. The invicibility part of it was just a figure of speech.:asian: :asian:

T

thaiboxer

Originally posted by ThuNder_FoOt

Hahaha, yes I know an art can never be invincible. I simply mean to overcome any mistakes I might be able to recognize, so I may be able to further strengthen my MT. The invicibility part of it was just a figure of speech.:asian: :asian:

yeah i thought as much, dont worry, i was only having a friendly stab. :D

Latest Discussions