Moving to Korea

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
If there are any members here that happen to reside in Korea, I'd like to get together at some point once I get in country...

I'm likely to be stationed anywhere from Tongduchon (sp?) on north. If anyone is in that area, we can train, carouse, and consume prodigious amounts of intoxicating beverages while making whatever dive we find ourselves in the singularly most safe dive in the area...

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Matt Stone said:
If there are any members here that happen to reside in Korea, I'd like to get together at some point once I get in country...

I'm likely to be stationed anywhere from Tongduchon (sp?) on north. If anyone is in that area, we can train, carouse, and consume prodigious amounts of intoxicating beverages while making whatever dive we find ourselves in the singularly most safe dive in the area...

Mr. Stone.

Please accept my wishes of safe travel and safe duty there. If I get to Korea for any job assigments, I will look you up and buy the first round.
:asian:

OP
Matt Stone

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
jdam76 said:
have you been to korea before?

Fifteen years ago. Its been a while, and from what I hear not THAT much has changed...

I'm looking forward to the trip. It should be interesting to see the differences from the last time I was there.

SenseiBear

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Matt - So Sorry to see you go! Have a safe trip - do you know how long you are going to be stationed overseas? What's happening to the tacoma YiLi group? When do you leave?

BTW (after the 1000 ?'s) - great seminar this summer, sorry I cound't stay all day (my wife and I disagreed about how many days a week it was ok to be training.), but I got some great stuff that I have been working on with my guys.

Well I hope you enjoy yourself while in Korea - find a dojang, have a good time.

-marc

erich

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Matt - we will miss you here great NW. Our one encounter (Emmanual's seminar in Bellevue) left me wanting more. I guess I'll have to really try to make it to your throwdown.

best wishes in Korea!
Eric Hansen

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Matt Stone said:

Hopefully I will reside in Korea soon.
coolyellow.gif
....at least for a little while!

Latest Discussions